Blaze and The Monster Machine birthday party theme is an awesome idea for your little boy (or girl). Blaze was my little boys theme this year for his second birthday, so of course I had to share these table decorations / party favors centerpieces printables so you can use for the party.
Tools you will need:
- AJ Printable – print on US letter size paper or A4 Paper
- Blaze The Monster Machine – print on US letter size paper or A4 Paper
Tools & Equipment
- A4 White card stock: The ones I use I purchase from my local stationery store, Office Works. But this A4 Card Stock paper is perfect to use and print at home. Also really good quality and strong enough to make your centerpieces.
- Wooden Plaque: A must for getting those centerpieces to stand up and be sturdy. My husband makes mine and he gets it from the local hardware store. But these Wooden Plaque would work just as well and comes in all different shapes and sizes.
- Wooden Dowel: This is like the “spine” for the centerpiece. Helps keep it standing. A much cheaper and easier way is to purchase them from your local hardware store but if you don’t have one near by or would prefer it to be sent to you, try these Wooden Dowels.
- Hot Glue: I use heavy duty Hot Glue, which I purchase from our local hardware store. I like the nozzle to be thing, so it pores out slower, but any Craft Hot Glue would work fine too.
- Popsicle Sticks: These are like the “bones” to your centerpieces (lol) . I get mine from our local craft shop but these Popsicle Sticks are actually way cheaper to buy if you are wanting it in bulk.
- Scissors: If I am not cutting out my decorations with my Cameo, I am using my really sharp Westcott Craft Scissors. I purchased mine from Amazon and are really sharp and fit my hands great.
- Printer: Of course you would need a printer. If you don’t have one at home, try a online printing store or go to your nearest stationery shop that does custom printing. If you are looking for a good quality printer, this Printer is fantastic with printing A4, A3+ which are great for those 2 foot centerpieces
- Silhouette Cameo: Most of the time when I am doing large orders and not filming DIY videos for you guys, I am cutting out my party printables/decorations with my Silhouette Cameo. Easy and super fast
Below please find the DIY video, to show you how to make these centrepieces. I have made 3 videos.
If you are only wanting to learn how to assemble your centerpiece together, then feel free to skip the first 2 videos and go to third video
Part 1: How I design and create my Blaze centerpiece (using a software from America Silhouette)
Part 2: How I design and create my AJ centerpiece (using a software from America Silhouette)
Part 3: I’ll show you how to assemble your centerpiece and what tools to use
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
These printables can be used for other decorations too, not just for your centrepieces (door sign, wall art etc).
Make sure to share on my closed Facebook group. Click below to our group.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***