Check out these toodlelishes DIY Mickey Mouse Gift Bags I have for you. These Mickie Mouse Gift Bag ideas / Candy Bags are a great ideas to add as your party favour goodie bags and are super easy and quick to make.
You can print these out as many as you need right from home or your nearest print shop!
What’s included in the download?
- Mickey Mouse Gift Bag Printable – To be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ Letter-Size
- High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
You will need:
- Mickey Mouse Gift Bag Printable – link to download is below
- Paper to print on (I would recommend using either copy paper, glossy brochure paper or presentation paper) – I purchase mine here
- Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- Any Adhesive tape (Glue tape runner)
- Gift Bags (8″ x 5″inches) here is an example of one
- Download and print the pdf file
- Cut out your templates
- Use your favourite adhesive to glue your printable to the gift bags
- Share your party setup with me over in my Facebook Group 🙂
- Or tag me on Instagram
I always love seeing what my readers make with my templates. Please feel free to join my Facebook Group
I hope you found these printable useful and will give it a go.
Please leave me any comments you might have and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as I can.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.