Are you planning a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse first birthday party? This first year photo banner is a great party decoration idea to add to the collection! Quick and easy to make too!
There are a total of 14 “photo template” – Newborn through to 12 months.
Tools you will need:
- Mickey Mouse Yearly Banner Template 1
- Mickey Mouse Yearly Banner Template 2
- Mickey Mouse Yearly Banner Template 3
- Printer I use
- White Cardstock (80gsm or more)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Tape Runner
- Photos printed Newborn through to 12 months
Please watch the video below to see how I made this banner:
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
- Download and print the pdf files
- Cut along the images
- Make sure when gluing the ribbon to the cardstock that it is in the correct order from Newborn through to 12 months.
- Attach an adorable photo from each month of your child’s first year underneath to see how much they’ve grown so quickly!
Would love to see the creations you have made. Join me on my closed Facebook group. x
Feel free to check out our other Mickey Mouse printables we have for you to download for free.
Thanks for reading.
Cake Crusaders x
Save or Pin for later!
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***