Free My Little Pony Chip Bag
Looking for some My Little Pony Party Ideas? This is an exciting one to share with you guys. These DIY goodie bag / birthday decoration printables are another great idea to add to your party. These can be made up filled with chips / popcorn or lollies and displayed on your dessert table or as a party favor for the guest to take home. Either way they are a must at your My little Pony party. 🙂
You can print these out as many as you need right from home or your nearest print shop!
What’s included in the download?
* My Little Pony Chip Bag template – Printed on 8.5″ x 11″ Letter-Size
* High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
YOU WILL NEED:
I will show you step by step below (with video link) on how to assemble the My Little Pony Chip Bag.
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
How to assemble:
- Print out your images on the glossy brochure paper or printing paper. The template will print on a A4 page (standard printing paper size)
- Run the glue tape runner along the end of the one side of the paper
- Join both ends together
- Run the glue tape runner along the bottom of the paper and fold the paper
- Place your goodies in the bag
- Seal the top of your bag by running the glue tape runner along the edge
I hope you found this tutorial useful and will give it a go.
Please leave me any comments you might have and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as I can.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.