Free Baby Shark Cupcake Topper
If you are getting ready for a Baby Shark party, be sure to grab these free Happy Birthday Baby Shark cupcake toppers to add to your cupcakes, party favours or even your birthday cake.
I am not sure about you but every time my kids play the Baby Shark-a-doo-doo song, I am not able to get it out of my head. To be honest it actually drives me nuts 🙋♀️
But since I already had the song in my head, I thought it would be a great idea to add it to the blog as a free download.
Printables to download below
Tools & Equipment
- A4 White card stock: The ones I use I purchase from my local stationery store, Office Works. But this A4 Card Stock paper is perfect to use and print at home. Also really good quality and strong enough to make your centerpieces.
- Wooden Skewers: I purchase mine from our local dollar store. But these wooden skewers are a great example of what you can use
- Hot Glue or Sticky Tape: Most the time I use sticky tape with my cupcake toppers but when I am not using that,I use heavy duty Hot Glue, which I purchase from our local hardware store. I like the nozzle to be thing, so it pores out slower, but any Craft Hot Glue would work fine too.
- Scissors: If I am not cutting out my decorations with my Cameo, I am using my really sharp Westcott Craft Scissors. I purchased mine from Amazon and are really sharp and fit my hands great.
- Printer: Of course you would need a printer. If you don’t have one at home, try a online printing store or go to your nearest stationery shop that does custom printing. If you are looking for a good quality printer, this Printer is fantastic with printing A4, A3+ which are great for those 2 foot centerpieces
- Silhouette Cameo: Most of the time when I am doing large orders and not filming DIY videos for you guys, I am cutting out my party printables/decorations with my Silhouette Cameo. Easy and super fast
- 2″ Circle Cutter: If you don’t have a cutting machine and are wanting to cut by hand, well let me introduce you too these 2″ circle cutter – which are a life saver and can punch my circles alot quicker than my cameo 🙂
How to assemble your topper:
- Print out your images on the white card stock. These images will print on a A4 page (standard printing paper size)
- Cut along the dotted line (if you want the white edges)
- Place your skewer stick at the back on the image and tape down with sticky tape
Tutorial on how to make Cupcake Toppers
You might also like…..
- The Avengers Favor Bag Tags
- April 2019 Income Report – $4,886.57
- Free Mickey Mouse Chip Bag
- Free Minnie Mouse Chip Bags
- How to get started with Photoshop
I always love seeing what my readers make with my templates. Please feel free to join my Facebook Group
I hope you found this tutorial useful and will give it a go.
Please leave me any comments you might have and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as I can.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.