When planning my daughters birthday party, I saw a lot of Paw patrol birthday party ideas on Pinterest. A photo frame/prop was defiantly one of them. So I had to give it ago and it was defiantly easier than I thought. Below I’ll show you how we made it.
Tools you will need:
- Paw Patrol Printables (download below)
- White Painting Canvas – the size I use was 16″ x 20″
- Blue paint
- A4 White card stock (80gsm or more)
- Hot glue
- Hot glue refills
- Pop dots
- or Glue Tape
- Childs name (can be done in word)
- A3+ Printer (I use)
Looking for the free printable?
The free Paw Patrol printables from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
Please find the DIY video below, to show you how to make this photo frame prop. Otherwise a breakdown description is also listed below for both how to make the frame from a canvas and also the photo prop:
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
How to make frame from a painting canvas:
- First you will turn the canvas over and remove the wooden “beam” from the middle that helps support the canvas
- Next you will cut away the middle of the canvas, leaving about 2 inches around the border of the canvas
- You will then hot glue the left overs to the back of the canvas
- Once you are happy with the canvas, you can now start to paint it. I did about 3 coats
How to make photo frame prop:
- Print out your images on the A4 white card stock. These images will print on a A4 page
- Cut along the dotted line (if you want the white edges)
- Hot glue your printables to the canvas
- Place popdots on your childs name and stick on the Paw patrol image
- Take plenty of photos 😉
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***