FREE DIY PAW PATROL TSHIRT DESIGN
Let’s celebrate in extra-special pawsome style with these free to use DIY Paw Patrol T-shirt designs! Your Paw Patrol party will be complete with these custom PAW PATROL, MOM, DAD, BRO and SIS T-shirt Designs.
There are a few ways you can use these designs. They are not just to be put on T-shirts. You could use them on pillow cases, tot bags or even jumpers.
- Paw Patrol, Mom, Dad, Sis & Bro Designs (the printables are available for free in the printable library – link below at bottom of blog post)
- x5 High Resolution JPEG file, 300 dpi
- The images are saved on a 8.5 x 11 inches JPEG page
YOU WILL NEED
- Paw Patrol T-shirt Designs download – link is below
- Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- Transfer paper is best. We use this one from Avery but you can buy from most office supply stores like Staples, Office Depot, Office Max, Walmart etc.
- T-shirt / Pillow Case etc
Once you have downloaded your file, print your images out on your transfer paper. You just print your decal directly onto the fabric transfer sheet, and iron directly onto your t-shirt, bag, pillowcase, and more. And you can find Specific Instructions on the product package
Looking for the free printable?
The free Paw Patrol Tshirt printables from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
If you found these printable useful and give them ago, please be sure to share your photos with me over in my private Facebook Group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment below.
Related Blog Posts:
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.