The Incredibles is a popular party theme amongst the kids this year. So I thought I would add something I haven’t given away for free before on my blog – THE INCREDIBLES PARTY BACKDROP!
This DIY party table backdrop is very easy to make. Hang it behind the dessert table, buffet table or cake table, or simply use as a photo booth background.
What’s included in the download?
* 48″ x 36″ PDF file – The Incredibles
* High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
Input custom size of 48 x 36 inches
I would suggest the semi-gloss option (help prevent sharp highlights when the light hits the poster)
*For US readers:
* For Australia readers:
- Download, order and print the backdrop pdf file
- Adhere the backdrop to the wall with your preferred method
- Setup your table in front of the backdrop (could be use dessert table, buffet table or cake table, or simply use as a photo booth background).
- All done – one awesome party setup – the kids are going to love it 🙂
***LINK TO DOWNLOAD IS BELOW***
Make sure to join and share your creations with me over in my
I hope you found this free printable useful and will give it a go at your next party.
Please leave me any comments you might have and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as I can.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.