How to make Superhero Cake Toppers
Tools you will need:
- Cake Topper printable(download below)
- A4 White card stock (80gsm or more) to print on
- Tooth picks / Small Skewer stick (must be food grade)
- Sticky Tape
- Double sided tape
**The printables are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use**
I currently have all these FREE Superhero party printables available to download in my resource library- this includes both Birthday Banner, Invitations, Centerpieces and much, much more. This is exclusive to Ellie Rose Party Designs newsletter subscribers. If you’re not a member, you can sign up BELOW.
Below please find the DIY video, to show you how to make these toppers. Otherwise a breakdown description is also listed below:
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
How to make:
- Print out your images on the white card stock. These images will print on a A4 page
- Cut only the image
- Stick the double sided tape to the back of each image
- Place the skewer stick to the double sided tape & also use sticky tape to tape the stick down for more support.
- If you are wanting the “name” topper, please contacting me below or via social media. **There will be a small fee charged
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***