How to make 3 different skyline centrepieces
Tools you will need:
- Skyline Table Decoration Centerpiece (Download Below)
- Superhero wording
- A4 White card stock (80gsm or more)
- Wooden plaque 4″ square (where to buy) or Wooden plaque 7″ square (where to buy)
- or Wooden plaque 4.5″ circle (where to buy) or wooden plaque 5″ circle (where to buy)
- Wooden dowel
- Hot glue
- Popsicle sticks
I currently have all these FREE Superhero party printables available to download in my resource library– this includes both Birthday Banner, Invitations, Centerpieces and much, much more. This is exclusive to Ellie Rose Party Designs newsletter subscribers. If you’re not a member, you can sign up BELOW.
Below please find the DIY video, to show you how to make these centrepieces. Otherwise a breakdown description is also listed below:
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
How to make:
- Print out your images on the white card stock. These images will print on a A4 page.
- Cut out your skyline and also your wording
- Welcome to print out the “Kapow” wording for extra decorations around the table. Example is shown in one of the photos below
- Hot glue the wooden dowel to the center of the image or where you feel it looks best. (remember to leave some room at the bottom, so it can stand up in the wooden plaque)
- Hot glue your popsicle sticks all over the image to give it more support
- Add your second image to the front of one of the skyline with popdots to make it look 2D. (please see video for more info)
- If you are adding a backing to the back, this is when you can add it
- Place in the wooden plaque
Please check out our other blog post we have to share on Superhero party decoration. I am sure you will love them.
Happy decorating xx
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***