Looking for some free DIY Incredibles Birthday Party Centerpiece Table Decorations?
I’ll show you how to make Mr Incredible, Elaster Girl, Dash, Violet and Baby Jack centerpieces below with this step by step tutorial as an example.
Tools you will need:
Printables – US Letter Size / A4 Paper Size
Printables – 11″ x 17″ Tabloid Ledger Size / A3 Paper Size
Tools & Equipment
- A4 White card stock or A3: The ones I use I purchase from my local stationery store, Office Works. But this A4 Card Stock paper is perfect to use and print at home. Also really good quality and strong enough to make your centerpieces.
- Wooden Plaque: A must for getting those centerpieces to stand up and be sturdy. My husband makes mine and he gets it from the local hardware store. But these Wooden Plaque would work just as well and comes in all different shapes and sizes.
- Wooden Dowel: This is like the “spine” for the centerpiece. Helps keep it standing. A much cheaper and easier way is to purchase them from your local hardware store but if you don’t have one near by or would prefer it to be sent to you, try these Wooden Dowels.
- Hot Glue: I use heavy duty Hot Glue, which I purchase from our local hardware store. I like the nozzle to be thing, so it pores out slower, but any Craft Hot Gluewould work fine too.
- Popsicle Sticks: These are like the “bones” to your centerpieces (lol) . I get mine from our local craft shop but these Popsicle Sticks are actually way cheaper to buy if you are wanting it in bulk.
- Scissors: If I am not cutting out my decorations with my Cameo, I am using my really sharp Westcott Craft Scissors. I purchased mine from Amazon and are really sharp and fit my hands great.
- Printer: Of course you would need a printer. If you don’t have one at home, try a online printing store or go to your nearest stationery shop that does custom printing. If you are looking for a good quality printer, this Printer is fantastic with printing A4, A3+ which are great for those 2 foot centerpieces
- Silhouette Cameo: Most of the time when I am doing large orders and not filming DIY videos for you guys, I am cutting out my party printables/decorations with my Silhouette Cameo. Easy and super fast
Below please find an example of how you can assemble your centrepieces:
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
I always love seeing what my readers make with my templates. Please feel free to join my Facebook Group
I hope you found this tutorial useful and will give it a go.
Please leave me any comments you might have and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as I can.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.