Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party Decoration centrepieces! Whoop Whoop!!! Yes, that’s right, how exciting. You guys have been asking and asking and I have finally gotten around to doing them.
Please add these cute characters to your Mickey Mouse birthday party and be sure to share them with us on our closed Facebook Group. 🙂
Tools you will need:
- Mickey Mouse Centerpiece Printables (Link to download is below)
- A4 White card stock (80gsm or more) (where to buy)
- Wooden plaque 4″ square (where to buy) or Wooden plaque 7″ square (where to buy)
- or Wooden plaque 4.5″ circle (where to buy) or wooden plaque 5″ circle (where to buy)
- Wooden dowel (where to buy)
- Hot glue gun (where to buy) & Glue refills (where to buy)
- Popsicle sticks (where to buy)
- Printer I use (where to buy)
Below please find the DIY video, to show you how to make these centrepieces. Otherwise a breakdown description is also listed below:
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
How to make:
- Print out your images on the white card stock. These images will print on a A4 page.
- Cut out your printables along the lines
- Hot glue the wooden dowel to the centre of the image or where you feel it looks best. (remember to leave some room at the bottom, so it can stand up in the wooden plaque)
- Hot glue your popsicle sticks all over the image to give it more support
- If you are adding a backing to the back, this is when you can add it
- Place in the wooden plaque
I currently have all these FREE Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party printables available to download in my resource library- this includes both High Chair Banners, Birthday Banner, Invitations, Centerpieces and much, much more. This is exclusive to Ellie Rose Party Designs newsletter subscribers. If you’re not a member, you can sign up BELOW.
Come join our Facebook Group and share all your masterpieces – click here to join
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***