Hope you like this weeks tutorial on how to make Paw Patrol cupcake toppers & wrappers. All the printables are free to download below on my blog. Make sure to share your awesome decorations on my Facebook Group.
Tools you will need:
- Paw Patrol Cupcake Topper & Wrapper (download below)
- A4 White card stock (80gsm or more)
- Blue, Red & Yellow Cardboard
- Small Skewers or Tooth Picks
- Sticky Tape
- Glue Tape
- Double sided tape
- Printer (I use)
I currently have all these FREE Paw Patrol party printables available to download in my resource printable library– this includes Birthday Banner, Invitations, Centerpieces and much, much more. This is exclusive to Ellie Rose Party Designs newsletter subscribers. If you’re not a member, you can sign up BELOW.
Below please find the DIY video, to show you how to make these toppers. Otherwise a breakdown description is also listed below:
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
How to make topper:
- Print out your images on the white card stock. These images will print on a A4 page
- Cut along the dotted line (if you want the white edges)
- Place your skewer stick at the back on the image and tape down with sticky tape
How to make the wrappers:
- Print out your images on white card stock.
- Trace your wrapper with your template on card board and cut out
- Glue your logo design on your wrapper
- Wrap your cupcake wrapper around the base of the cupcake (before you frost is ideal) and either place stick tape to adhere the wrapper together or use double sided tape
Make sure to check out our other Paw Patrol printables we have to offer.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***