Here is a great freebie for your Paw Patrol inspired birthday party. A cute happy birthday banner Paw Patrol style.
I created this so you can add it to your party table. This is so EASY to put together too.
This is all you need for your Paw Patrol Party Banner:
- Happy Birthday Banner (download below)
- 4 Year old template
- A4 White card stock (80gsm or more)
- Hot glue / refills or double sided tape
- Red ribbon or any colour you choose
Looking for the free printable?
The free Paw Patrol printables from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
Below please find the DIY video, to show you how to make this banner. Otherwise a breakdown description is also listed below:
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
How to make:
- Print out the templates on white card stock. Preferably 80 gsm or more. Cut out each letter, around the dotted lines.
- Either place double sided tape behind each letter or hot glue and apply your ribbon to the tape or glue. Remember you will have to do it upside so when you hold it up, its in the correct order.
- Attach your banner with tape to your table and you got yourself a banner!
Make sure to check out our other Paw Patrol printables we have for you on our blog. All for FREE of course 😉
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***