These Super Mario Rice Krispie treats are easy and fun to make for your kids birthday party. They are a great birthday party idea and will add that extra special touch to your kids party.
I have always loved Super Mario growing up. So these were a no brainer when deciding what to add as this weeks freebie. As an extra bonus, I have made it alittle easier for you guys by adding SVG files to my downloads. So if you own a Cricut machine or Silhouette Cameo cutting machine then please feel free to upload the SVG file to your design software to make it alot easier to print and cut.
What’s included in the download?
* Rice Krispie Treat Printables (it will fit 0.78oz treat) – To be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ Letter-Size
* High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
You will need:
- Super Mario Rice Krispies Printable – link to download is below
- Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- Glossy brochure paper (80 lb) or Letter Size Paper (8.5″ x 11″ or A4: 8.2″ x 11.6″)
- Paper Crimper – so this Paper Crimper isn’t a must – only if you want to add more crimp effect to the ends
- Glue tape runner
Download your freebie here:
Where to find the Super Mario font from:
Where to find the Rice Krispie font from:
Where to find the my Rice Krispie template from:
Want more Super Mario Birthday Decoration Printables? Check out these that I have for you:
I always love seeing what my readers make with my templates. Please feel free to join and share your designs with me over in my private Facebook Group
I hope you found this tutorial useful and will give it a go.
Please leave me any comments you might have and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as I can.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.