The Wiggles Crayon Boxes printables are a great ideas to add to your party favour goodie bags and are super easy and quick to make. These crayon boxes are not only have the Wiggles characters on them but also have the custom colours to match! Red, Blue, Purple and Yellow.
You can print these out as many as you need right from home or your nearest print shop!
What’s included in the download?
* The Wiggles Crayon Box Printable – To be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ Letter-Size
* High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
You will need:
- The Wiggles Crayon Box Printable – link to download is below
- 4-Pack Crayons – I purchase mine here
- Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- Glossy Card Stock Paper – This paper is very sturdy and works great for boxes. Paper must be 8.5 x 11 inches
- Glue tape runner
- Download and print the pdf file
- Cut out your boxes
- Slice or cut the 3 areas (picture example below) – so they can become flaps
- Fold all your “fold lines”. All the areas that are white are your fold lines (picture example below)
- Add glue to the “glue here” area (picture example below)
- Bring the glue area over to meet the other side
- Fold and tuck in all your flaps – and your done!
- Add your crayon’s
- **Tip** For more stability, make sure to use strong cardstock – at least 80gsm (similar to this one)
I always love seeing what my readers make with my templates. Please feel free to join my Facebook Group
I hope you found these printable useful and will give it a go.
Please leave me any comments you might have and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as I can.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.