Are you looking for some free Toy Story Birthday Party Ideas for your little boy or little Girls party? Please feel free to grab these easy to make DIY Chip Bags printables. They are a great Toy Story party idea for your dessert table or as a party favor for the guests to take home. These Toy Story Chip Bags are perfect to be made at home.
I know a lot of moms are always searching for ideas on Pinterest for their childs birthday party and well, here is one you can download and print as many times as you want for free.
There are a few ways you can use these bags. They are not only just for chips. If you want to add lollies or use as a party favor goodie bag that is filled with lots of small toys, you are welcome to do that too. You can print these chip bags out as many as you need right from home or at your nearest printing shop!
What’s included in the Toy Story Chip Bags download?
- Toy Story Chip Bag Templates – No name
- All Ages from 1 years old to 9 years old
- High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
- Compressed into a Zip file
You will need:
- Toy Story Chip Bag Printable – download below
- Add your childs name to the chip bags (using Canva, PicMonkey, Silhouette, Photoshop & much more)
- Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- Glossy Brochure paper (80lb) or Letter Size Paper (8.5″x11″ or A4 size)
- Paper Crimper – this paper crimper isn’t a must – only if you want to add more of a crimp effect to the ends
- Glue tape runner